MPM Hotele SPA sp. z o.o. Company, 3 Brzozowa Street, 05-822 Milanówek, KRS no. 0000175947 – the owner of the No.4Residence puts a lot of emphasis on the privacy of its Guests as well as other individuals, whose personal data is processed by the No.4Residence. Conducting its activities, the No.4Residence observes the provisions of law protecting the privacy, including in particular the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016, the so-called GDPR.
The goal of the No.4Residence is to ensure that each individual, whose personal data is processed by the Hotel, is provided with comprehensive information regarding the scope, purpose and manner of processing of his/ her personal data, as well as with information of his/ her rights in this respect. In the course of its activities, the Hotel uses only the data necessary to accomplish each of the goals, for which the personal data is processed.
Processing of personal data obtained for marketing or similar purposes
If the Hotel has obtained your personal data for marketing or similar purposes, you have the right to object to such processing. An objection may be lodged at any time. If the Hotel has no other legal basis to process your personal data, the data processing shall be terminated. The legal basis to file an objection is art. 21 of GDPR.
Processing of personal data obtained on the basis of a consent, including for marketing purposes
If the Hotel has obtained your personal data on the basis of a consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This does not affect the validity of the processing of personal data at the time the consent was in force. The right to withdraw such consent is art. 7 of GDPR. If you object to the processing of personal data, we believe that you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data of Guests – people who stayed or will stay at the Hotel
1. The Guest’s personal data is processed on the basis of a contract executed between the Guest and the Hotel for the rendering of hotel services or on the basis of a booking. The purpose of personal data processing is the provision of hotel services or other similar services which, at the Guest’s request, can be provided by the Hotel. In addition, the Guest’s personal data can be processed by the video monitoring used in the Hotel. The purpose of the video monitoring is to protect the Guest and other people staying in the Hotel or its surroundings.
2. No.4Residence informs that the providing of personal data is both a contractual, as well as a statutory requirement (when documenting sale to the Guest with a VAT invoice). The failure to provide personal data renders impossible the execution of a contract with the Hotel and the issuing of a VAT invoice.
3. Guest’s personal data may also be processed in order to carry out Guests’ satisfaction surveys in relation to services provided by the Hotel. The legal basis for processing personal data for this purpose is the substantiated interest of the Hotel (art.6 section 1f of GDPR). The Hotel has assessed the impact of activities undertaken for this purpose on the privacy and has concluded that the processing of personal data for its substantiated interest does not interfere excessively with the Guest’s privacy. On top of that, the goal of such processing of the Guest’s personal data is to improve the quality of services provided by the Hotel, which can be beneficial for the Guest too, as the Hotel can better understand the Guest’s needs. Therefore, the Guest’s interests are not affected.
4. The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data shall be stored throughout the period of providing the hotel service to the Guest. Such data shall be also stored for the prescription period of any claims, including tax and civil claims. However, the personal data processed by the video monitoring shall be stored for a period of 30 days, unless due to special circumstances (e.g. an accident) it will be necessary to store the recording from the monitoring for a longer period.
5. In the event the accommodation at the Hotel is booked via a travel agency or a booking portal, the categories of Guest’s personal data provided to the Hotel by these entities may include, in particular, name and surname, date of stay, e-mail address, telephone number of the Guest. Information about the exact source from which the Hotel has obtained the Guest’s personal data can be provided by the reception desk staff.
1. No.4Residence informs that the personal data can be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
a. accounting/ auditing companies co-operating with the Hotel,
b. law offices co-operating with the Hotel,
c. insurance companies co-operating with the Hotel,
d. IT companies and entities providing support and managing the Hotel’s IT infrastructure,
e. courier and mail companies,
f. travel offices.
2. The Hotel informs that everyone has the right to access their personal data (art. 15 of GDPR) and to correct and update it (art. 16 of GDPR). Everyone also has the right to transfer data (art. 20 of GDPR), object to its processing (art. 21 of GDPR) and to delete personal data (art. 17 of GDPR), to restrict its processing (art. 18 of GDPR), if there are legal grounds for doing so.
3. The Hotel informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body supervising the manner of processing personal data.
Within our website we use cookie files in order to provide you with the highest-quality services, in the way tailored to individual needs. Using the website without adjustments to the management of cookie files is equivalent to your consent to them being installed in your terminal equipment. You are free to introduce changes in cookie files management at any time.
- pl web service exclusively collects information contained in the cookie files, without automatically downloading any other data.
- The entity that places cookies on the website’s users terminal device and obtains access to them is the operator of the website – MPM Hotele Spa Ltd. based in Milanówek (05-822), at Brzozowa 3.
- Cookies are small text files stored on the Website User’s end device. They register user activity online. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come and the time of their storage on the end device
- Cookie files enable the user to move around the website and take various actions, as they recognize the user’s equipment and display the website according to their individual preferences. They also help in the creation of statistical data collected with the aim of gathering information on how the users of the service use websites, which in turn makes it possible to improve the website’s structure and content. Moreover, cookie files are used to keep the user’s session on websites which demand a log out, thanks to which the user does not have to input his login and password on every subpage.
- Turning off cookie files may cause improper working of the website as well as the lack of access to
- pl website uses the following types of cookie files:
- Strictly necessary cookies are the files absolutely essential for the correct functioning of the service, the website will not function normally without them.
- Functional cookies are the files which play a role in the improvement of the website’s functionality, they make it possible to preserve the user’s settings, such as the previous searches, e-mail address and the password given at the registration, the language preferred in the user’s browsing, font size etc. Using functional cookies enables to customize the website to individual preferences and save the user’s time in the event of another registration, logging in, repeated filling in forms.
- The cookie files used by MPM Hotele SPA sp. z o.o. are completely safe for the user’s appliance; it is not possible for unwanted software or viruses to penetrate in this way.
- Within the service www.no4residence.pl two principal types of cookies are used: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are preserved in the user’s terminal equipment until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (browser). After that, the saved information is permanently erased from the equipment’s memory. Permanent cookie files are preserved in the user’s terminal equipment for the period determined in the cookie parameters or until the user removes them manually. The mechanism of session and permanent cookies does not allow for the collection of any personal details or any personal information from the user’s equipment.