An eclectic apartment with the area of 21 sq.m., situated in No.4 Residence in the very heart of Warsaw The interior features furniture designed by Polish designers, including the famous RM 58 armchair by Roman Modzelewski, as well as fine marble and metal finishings. The open space room is equipped with a sofa and a TV set, a fully equipped kitchenette, a dining area and a bedroom with a comfortable bed. Guests have a bathroom equipped with a washbasin, a toilet and a shower cabin at their disposal. The Forma room is situated on the quiet side of the street and enables access to a viewing terrace on the roof of the building, from which one can appreciate the view of the city landscape.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Air conditioning
- Kettle and coffee machine
- Fridge and dishwasher
- Iron and an ironing board on request
- Reception desk open 7am–11pm (Polish and English)
- Pets up to 20 kg are accepted (subject to additional charges)