A luxurious apartment with the area of 50 sq.m. situated in the very heart of Warsaw in No.4 Residence. The eclectic interior features furniture designed by Polish designers, including the famous RM 58 armchair by Roman Modzelewski, as well as fine marble and metal finishings. The open space room is equipped with a sofa and a TV set, a fully equipped kitchenette, a dining area and a bedroom with a comfortable bed. Guests have two bathrooms at their disposal, including one lavatory. One of the two Moderna apartments can be accessed directly from the lift. The room is situated on the quiet side of the street and enables access to a viewing terrace on the roof of the building, from which one can appreciate the view of the city landscape.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Air conditioning
- Kettle and coffee machine
- Fridge and dishwasher
- Iron and an ironing board
- Reception desk open 7am–11pm (Polish and English)
- Pets up to 20 kg are accepted (subject to additional charges)